We can advise on all aspects of Built environment and are trained to work closely with our clients’ to establish the brief and determine the project requirements. We will try to look beyond your immediate needs to tailor the design with a flexible approach to satisfy you now and in the future.
We are pleased to get involved in smaller projects for the individual client or larger developments within the Commercial sector and can offer various services including the following:
- Planning - We work alongside our ‘in-house’ Planning Consultant to ensure your project meets current planning polices and offers the highest chance of a successful application.
- Building Control - We have the necessary experience to secure Building Regulation approval including ‘green’ advice to limit the impact of your project on the environment. In a increasingly demanding environment, we will work to provide the optimum solution to meet you needs.
- SAP, SBEM, EPC & BREAM - We work closely with a number of professional consultants to provide the necessary information for you to meet the current regulations.
- Contract Administration - Throughout all aspects of the project, we offer a range of services to support the client from selecting Consultants, appointing a Contractor and Contract Administration.
- CDM - In accordance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, we are competent Designers and have the necessary experience for your project. All building work including small domestic projects fall within CDM and it is essential for a Client to employ a professional team.
- Principal Designer - In addition to our Planning and Architectural side of the Practice, we can act as Principal Designer where appointed.
- Project Management - Depending on your requirements or maybe you just don’t have enough time in the day, we can assist in the day to day running of your project to ensure a smooth process.
We are Members of the Royal Institute of British Architects and work within the guidelines set by our professional body.